Beautiful examples to reflect on!
• When you are hurt by people who share the same blood as you, just remember Yusuf عليه سلم ,who was betrayed by his own brothers.
• If you find your parents opposing you, remember Ibrahim عليه سلم, whose father led him to the fire.
• If you’re stuck with a problem where there’s no way out, remember Yunus عليه سلم ,stuck in the belly of the whale.
• If you’re ill and your body cries with pain, remember Ayoub عليه سلم who was more ill than you.
• When you are lonely, recall Adam عليه سلم, who was created alone.
• When you can’t see the logic around you, think of Nuh عليه سلم, who built an Ark without questioning and without any knowledge.
• If you are mocked by your own relatives, family, friends and the world at large, then remember the best of Mankind Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
When all of the Prophets of Allah went through trials and tribulations, then do u think we will be exempted from it?
Life is in this world was always meant as a test for a believer and paradise for those who don’t believe.
So choice is yours, what you want to do out of this life, whether to accept Allah and submit to Him alone or accept the world and submit to the world and your desires!
I reiterate the choice is completely yours!!
Think about it…